Cloud Engineer (Senior)
Cloud Engineer (Senior)
LOCATION + Remote Poland: Katowice, Kielce, Kraków, Rzeszów, Wrocław
B2B22 000 - 28 000 PLN NET
COE16 500 - 21 000 PLN GROSS
About the role
Programming (any language) Advanced
Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) Advanced
View available projects
Azure Kubernetes Platform
We are part of the Azure enablement programme. We help application teams (Software Engineers) minimize the distance between onboarding and fully operational infrastructure. As part of our day to day work, we build reusable infrastructure components in Terraform which are open for contribution. Also, we’re building an internal platform for developers to centralize the technology and lower entry barriers to the cloud. You can think about us as Enabling Team overcoming obstacles and helping organizations with cloud native technologies and modern ways of working.
Azure, Kubernetes, Terraform, Go, GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps, GitOps
When building a centralized internal platform for developers the problem space is massive. In order to build truly scalable solutions we need to put a lot of effort into solid design and a good level of automation. This creates a room for really interesting problems to solve ranging from developing Kubernetes operators, operating complex distributed systems in production and building developer’s community around that.
We are a team of self-organizing and multidisciplinary engineers who are passionate about the cloud native technology landscape. We are distributed among different localisations, so we follow remote ways of working. We value autonomy and high-level of automation.
What we expect in general
- Hands-on experience with public cloud and Kubernetes ecosystem (ideally with production exposure – including support and incident response for your products),
- Experience with programming in at least one programming or scripting language,
- Grounded knowledge in networking and Linux operating systems,
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and automation,
- Good understanding of modern cloud-based / cloud-native systems,
- Ability to design complex architecture in public cloud space (Azure, AWS, GCP). Experience with private cloud is a plus.
Seems lots of expectations, huh? Don’t worry! You don’t have to meet all the requirements. What matter the most is your passion and willingness to develop. Apply and find out!
A few perks of being with us
Building tech community
Flexible hybrid work model
Home office reimbursement
Virtusity / in-house training
And a lot more!
Not sure if this role is right for you?
It doesn't mean that you don't match. Tell us about yourself and let us work on it together.