Data Engineer (Expert)
We are #VLteam – tech enthusiasts constantly striving for growth. The team is our foundation, that’s why we care the most about the friendly atmosphere, a lot of self-development opportunities and good working conditions. Trust and autonomy are two essential qualities that drive our performance. We simply believe in the idea of “measuring outcomes, not hours”. Join us & see for yourself!
About the role
The mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
We have roles available in:
- GTM platform - Sales/Marketing platform, used to reach customers;
- Product - actual systems that are sold to customers.
What we expect in general
- Hands-on experience with Python or an equivalent programming language
- Strong engineering skills
- Relevant Bachelor degree – preferably CS, Engineering/ Information Systems or other equivalent Software Engineering background
- Strong SQL skills
- 6+ years of experience as a Data/BI engineer
- Experience with data warehouse solutions (like BigQuery/ Redshift/ Snowflake)
- Experience with data modeling, data catalog concepts, data formats, data pipelines/ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Ability to work in an agile environment, partnering with team members and peers to find solutions to challenging problems with transparency
- Experience with AWS/GCP cloud services such as GCS/S3, Lambda/Cloud Function, EMR/Dataproc, Glue/Dataflow, Athena
- Experience with Airflow and DBT – Advantage
- Experience with data visualization tools and infrastructures (like Tableau/SiSense/Looker/other) – Advantage
- Experience with development practices – Agile, CI/CD, TDD – Advantage
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code practices – Terraform – Advantage
Don’t worry if you don’t meet all the requirements. What matters most is your passion and willingness to develop. Moreover, B2B does not have to be the only form of cooperation. Apply and find out!