Data Engineer with Snowflake (Expert)
We are #VLteam – tech enthusiasts constantly striving for growth. The team is our foundation, that’s why we care the most about the friendly atmosphere, a lot of self-development opportunities and good working conditions. Trust and autonomy are two essential qualities that drive our performance. We simply believe in the idea of “measuring outcomes, not hours”. Join us & see for yourself!
About the role
What we expect in general
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong engineering skills
- Polyglot engineer with experience in traditional Data Engineering and a knowledge of current trends like Modern Data Stack
- Demonstrated ability of design, build and implementation of software solutions in Snowflake with an unwavering focus on quality
- Ability to work in an agile environment, partnering with team members and peers to find solutions to challenging problems with transparency
- Experience of working using CI / CD and DevSecOps approach
- Dimensional modeling (Kimball)
- Experience in using a cloud environment, with preference of AWS
- Hands-on experience with Python or an equivalent programming language
Seems lots of expectations, huh? Don’t worry! You don’t have to meet all the requirements. What matters most is your passion and willingness to develop. Apply and find out!